This journal will be deleted as soon as I get what I need from LJ Support.
Regarding the webzine: I have decided to do the following:
1) Pay for all pending stories that were to be published.
2) Suspend any current editions because of server instability- an issue which has still not been corrected. Actually, my inquiries haven't been responded to, either.
3) Place a notice on the website (as soon as I am able to, of course) indicating that the site has gone on hiatus until reliable hosting can be located.
4) Relaunch the webzine in the spring with the Lenten edition, if all goes as planned.
5) Notify all bulletin boards that no further stories will be accepted until the relaunching, explain why, and ask that those in the know spread the word if possible.
This is the only thing I can do at this point and still be fair to those who have written for me. Well, I could pay them and close the site, but I worked too hard and there are people out there who want to do more with it, as do I.
That's the scoop. I'm going to go and find a warm cat and a blanket now.